Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July Weekend

We woke up early and went to Sullivan's Island to let Chopper run on 4th of July. Johnny takes Adelyn and Chopper there every weekend and they really enjoy it. I usually sleep in when he goes but I went with them this time and it was very relaxing. I do have to say, I REALLY enjoy my sleep-in mornings!!




Then we decided to go to California Dreaming to see Brent. It as a lot of fun.



Matt wanted to go to California Dreaming on Monday for a little while. So back to California Dreaming we went and we had a blast.

1 comment:

Sara Graham said...

I think the Crosby family is darn near the prettiest family I know! We miss you all. Will send a message with our updated info. We will expect a Christmas card! Give Johnny, Adelyn, and, yes, even Chopper a hug!