Our amazing baby girl sent from Heaven. O where do I begin. I found some time to finally write about our angel. It is the most amazing thing being a mommy. The love Johnny and I feel for her is just indescribable. She is full of personality. She has changed our lives completely. We adore her. She is a happy baby. She is rolling over and I find her on her stomach in the middle of the night sometimes. She is a little wiggle worm. I have to turn her little butt back over.
She has already started baby food and she loves it. She is a natural. She loves to be held and is very inquisitive. Did I mention that she is growing like a weed!
She is already in 9 to 12 month clothing. We are going to try to take her pacifier away at 6 months and I am so scared because she loves that pacifier.
I will keep you posted on the pacifier situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment