Saturday, December 5, 2009

Arrival of Baby Adelyn (Click on picture to enlarge)


OK, well my delivery day was not what I expected.
I arrived at the hospital at 6 am to start my adventure.
My water was broken about an hour later then the pain
started. I went up to 3 centimeters and wanted my
wonderful epidural. I slowly progressed throughout the
day. I got up to 9 centimeters and then that's when I
spiked a fever and started shaking uncontrollably. I
then had to have an emergency C-Section. 14 hours of
labor and a C-Section later, we had a beautiful baby girl
weighing in at 8 pounds, 2 ounces and 20 inches long.
She has a head full of hair. We are so very thankful for a
healthy baby.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is so beautiful Brandy! We love you guys & miss you! Hopefully we can make it up to South Carolina sooner than later to meet Adelyn and see the rest of the family!

Sara Graham said...

Hi Brandy! Adelyn is so beautiful! I still have a present for her and need to come down to see you both. Grace will want to come, too, if that's okay. We can't wait to see you! And your sweet girl...