I am having a lot of swelling so I am getting induced on Monday, November 9th at 6:00 a.m. We are so excited. We will keep everyone posted on the details to come.....
Love Brandy and Johnny
5 comments:
Cathy
said...
That is great news! I can't wait to see pictures of baby Crosby.
Hi Brandy! I just read the posting on our Intranet about the birth of Adelyn Marie November 9th! A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, JOHNNY AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY! I am so excited for this wonderful time in your life and am really looking forward to seeing pictures of your sweet little girl! Best wishes, and enjoy every moment of your maternity leave! :)
5 comments:
That is great news! I can't wait to see pictures of baby Crosby.
Awesome news! We wish yall the best of luck and cannot wait to see pictures and find out the sex fo Baby Crosby!
Yeah only 3 days apart!! I am so excited for you and Johnny! Can't wait to find out if Isabelle has a BFF or a boyfriend.
I am so excited for you both! You'll be such wonderful parents! Can't wait to see the baby's pictures. :)
Hi Brandy! I just read the posting on our Intranet about the birth of Adelyn Marie November 9th!
A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, JOHNNY AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY! I am so excited for this wonderful time in your life and am really looking forward to seeing pictures of your sweet little girl! Best wishes, and enjoy every moment of your maternity leave! :)
HUGS!
Natalie (SCF)
Post a Comment