Thursday, June 25, 2009

Update on Baby Cros


Here is the most recent Ultrasound of baby Cros!
This is the side profile. Baby Cros is laying on his/her back.
From left to right: Feet, legs are bent, stomach and then head.
Johnny and I have decided on our baby names. We have always
loved Landon and the middle name is after Johnny.
My middle name is Lynn so we made that part of the girl name.
The girl middle name is after my sister's middle name.

Here are the names below:
If the baby is a boy, it will be Landon John Crosby
If the baby is a girl, it will be Adelyn Marie Crosby

Tell me what you think of the names.............

1 comment:

Gail said...

Hiya! I was just catching up on blogs and wanted to see how the pregnancy is going...Did you guys find out boy/girl? I like the names you have chosen. Awww! Babies are such a blessing!