Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I have been Tagged!

I have been tagged and this is so delayed but here goes Tiff:

10 YEARS AGO I...
1. Was 22
2. Decided to sell my horse named Patches. I was so sad!
3. Lived with my roommate Kelly Nedham
4. Met one of my bestest friends in the whole world, “Mrs. Holly” that I cherish so much!!

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO DO LIST...
1. Wrap remaining presents for Christmas!
2. Bake for tomorrow’s events (Christmas Eve)
3. Give my husband hugs and kisses!
4. Bathe my baby “Chopper” for tomorrow
5. Thank GOD for all that I have

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE...
1. Donate more to my church
2. Quit my job to become a missionary and travel the world to help others and spread God's word!
3. Pay off all my debt!
4. Buy a home on deep water for my parents and for us
5. Buy a Lamborghini Murcielago LP640!!

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED...
1. Lived in South Carolina all my life (boring, huh?)

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD...
1. Teller
2. Loan Officer (Mortgage)
3. Branch Service Representative (SCFCU)
4. Application Specialist Administrative Assistant (SCFCU)
5. Application Specialist (SCFCU)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yeah! I am so glad you finally did it! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!